• tree

Engelska bruda?

i should go put a bottle of Julmust in the fridge for tonight!

• tree

future mrs B
    congrats! so have you chosen your wedding dress now or just the bridesmaid dresses?

• tree

oh wow! how cool... so which dress have u chosen, can we google it? tell us everything!

• tree

future mrs B
    påeople usually just send a link to their gallery or the manufacturer photos...

Hanban
    i'm 28. nice offer but that feels kind of weird... here, meet this girl i met online! hehe... Nattson and i plan to meet soon actually so thats a nice start!

i bought my dress a couple of weeks ago. it's haning up in my wardrobe calling out to me to try it on right now!... but i am ignoring it!
    www.thebridalshop.com/bonny/613.htm

you can click on the little thumbnails beside the big picture for rear view and detail view!

• tree

Nattson
    that sounds cool... next tues or wed works well for me... i am meeting some other brides at gondolen on thursday for an after work beer if you'd like to join us there! they are all swedish with swedish men though so i ahve to speak swedish! boo hoo

• tree

Nattson
    i know what you mean about distracting! perhpas tomorrow we should agree to only chat in the afternoon or something so at least we cna do half a days focussed work first! hehe

i actually got quite a bit done before this last hour!...

• tree

i just tried tried on my wedding dress! i couldn't resist! i managed a whole 2 weeks since i got it here!

Svar på tråden Engelska bruda?