• tree

Engelska bruda?

only reason our honeymoon is booked is becasue we would like guests to contribute to it so we felt it was best to be able to say where we were going before asking them! hehe... apart from the fact that the prices were just released and thought it best to get in before the whole of sweden books their summer holiday and leaves us with less choice!

• tree

definately! i know a great irish pub that serves pies and good beer!
    McKinleys Inn on Gamla stan...
    i suggest we meet at the tube station entrance at a certain time...

• tree

entrance to gamla stan tunnelbannan station at 6pm?

i'll be wearing a black coat and light brown hat with gold glittery bits on it! i have borwn hair. m2b has to work late, depending on how late we stay he may be able to join us later...

• tree

before u head back to homne on thursday perhpas u should pop into the English Shop for some goodies! it's in söderhallen on medborgarsplatsen... they even have real bacon, pies, pork pies, sausages... and all the usual tinned and dried stuff too!

• tree

i know! it's funny isn't it! that u call it that! u have mail!

• tree

then we can call for free! even see eachother on videophone for free before we meet!

• tree

hi all!

we have in our engagement rings name and date, and we will probably do the same in the wedding rings... nice and simple!

nuärdetdags
    glad to help u find a ring! i guess it's a solitaire then?!!

4:e Maj
    a lottery ticket sounds like a wonderful idea! good thinking! perhpas a little comment inthe fest program will explain ti to everybody... or even u could have the lottery number draw shown 'live' during the wedding dinner!!!

• tree

NuÄrDetDags
    so exciting! 8 weeks! very coll that u have decided on yoru ring now....and the engraving soudns lovely... i have thought about something like that too... hmm...

it was our 5årsdag yesterday... had a very romantic dinner out at Restaurangen.... 5 course plus 6 differnt wines inc champage! really wodnerful!... so romantic! and m2b gave me a beuatiful bunch of roses coloured in 2 tones... i really love that style of rose and wonder now if i should use them in my bouquet instead of plain red ones! oh dear...decisions decisions!... today we're off for afternoon tea! mmm...

planning to get our webpage finished this weekend and perhaps start printing the rest if our invitation texts...

now u've seen our webpage u've also seen pics of us! so u recognise m2b or bestman?!!

• tree

oops... i had confused u with someone in london who was from m2bs home town!

house sounds nice! one day....

we have not written dress code on the invites but it is on the webpage... its true that that british ones donät ahve a dress cose... tehre is only one dress coe apperently!... just foud out myself a couple of weeks ago

so much snow fallen ehre these past 3 hours... must be 10-15cm and still falling! might get my snowboard out tomorrow and play! hehe

Svar på tråden Engelska bruda?