Inlägg från: future mrs B |Visa alla inlägg
  • future mrs B

Engelska bruda?

yes I've bought my dress, picking it up next saturday

usually the dads have the same suit asn the groom, but there are no musts. My dad is the kind of persom who is more comfterable in his own suit. so he is wearing a black suit, white shirt and a burgundy tie. as matching as possible..

• future mrs B

don't you have to be in the country 5years to apply for a citizenship even though you get married???

I'm keeping my surname will never give it up, its not special in anyway but, thats one of the few swedish things I will have left. so it will be my surname hyphen his...

• future mrs B

terri

you got mail....

• future mrs B

my dress is straples, ivory, with burgundy rose petals on the train and in my waist. the train is quit long. my veil goes down to my waist- on the hanger it didnt look very nice, but when i tried it on I started to cry...

• future mrs B

i bought my dress in our local shop so no web i'm afraid but i can send you a photo in an email...

• future mrs B

look at the local library, we found some "learn swedish" tapes-a bit old fashion but hey...

• future mrs B

god morgon alla

hope you all slept well. i think I will start today when my m2b comes home, I will talk in swedish and he can reply in english-hopefully he will learn some more that way.
    we go to the pub every sunday after he played football. I stand there like a true suporter in rain or snow. last weekend I couldnt feel my toes-but thats love I guess..and then into the lovely pub for a drink!

• future mrs B

Billa

I went to the regatta last year, very nice to see all the fancy hats... I was going to say that you have stockholm-thats not too far from Vasteras. its like me they are talking about cancel malmo-if they do I have to fly with easy jet from copenhagen...

• future mrs B

my friends and family here in england never heard of advent, but the other day a bouhgt a new adventsljustake with 4 candles-cant wait til next sunday!!!

• future mrs B

but thats not the same thing, advent calender is the 25(24) day countdown to christmas,but we celebrate 1st 2nd 3rd and 4th of advent, every sunday up intil christmas by lighting a candle. usually in a candelabre with white moss and papermade death cap (fly agaric)

Svar på tråden Engelska bruda?