Inlägg från: future mrs B |Visa alla inlägg
  • future mrs B

Engelska bruda?

ok, will see what I can do when I get home...

• future mrs B

getting jelaous!!! anyone in england who wants to meet up????

• future mrs B

we are going to sweden in march, last weekend in march. so if anyone wants to come down and celebrate my birthday with us please do!!! I know its far for some of you but it would have been great..

• future mrs B

yes, my b-day is the 27th and my bridesmaid the 30th.

• future mrs B

there is a lovely spa in tylosand, its fantastic!!!!

• future mrs B

yum, weddingcake-not fuitcake though. we are having chocolatesponge with raspberries and chocolatemousse on.and all the way around it we are having chocolate cigarellos....

today is my last day here at the council, cant wait to get out of here!!

• future mrs B

oh no sorry to hear your are poorly, hopefully you feel better tonight.

• future mrs B

we bought the english invitations, had an offer at WH smith, really nice ones. but haven't found any in swedish that we like, and I think they are all so expensive. thinking about buying nice paper and ribbon and make them myself.

• future mrs B

my sister is making ours, its a shame you dont live in Malmo she could have made yours too...

• future mrs B

Julmust-chicken" ??? hmmm na not for me...
    I'm working tonight, and tomorrow I am going to like at christmas decorations,watch arsenal play and then..... we are picking up my dress!!!!

• future mrs B

no julmust is for drinking nothing else, but that is my oppinion...

yeah playing against spurs..

• future mrs B

oh i will, cant wait!!!! one of my friends are coming over in the evening-should i show her or keep it a secret?

• future mrs B

my m2b is going to go with me to pick it up but i will go in first and put it in a duvetcover so he cant see it....

think i might show it to her, will try not to but if she brings it up-hey what can a woman do...??

• future mrs B

terri

sorry for not getting back, started my new job today-not that I was busy but dont want to start the day by using internet. I havent tried the dress,will do saturday. my "mother in law" is coming over to help me so I can see how high the heel on my shoes needs to be. I cried when I picked it up, the ladies in the shop were so sweet. its hanging on a hook next to my bed, and I say goodnigt to it every evening....
    sorry have to go-"sister in laws" 21st birthday so going out for dinner...

• future mrs B

hello girls

sorry for not being in contact, everything is just mad at the mo. weddingplans, christmas, 2 waterleaks, students and new job... i'm always thinking of you all and would like to take this opportunity to wish you all a GOD JUL & GOTT NYTT AR!!!!

• future mrs B

hello there girls

its been ages since I was on this site, just been so busy that I dont have time to do anything but work, plan wedding, and take care of our students. BUT Terri, I was home in Sweden over Christmas, and guess what!! me and your future husbands brother went to the scouts together!!!and I do know who you M2B is, remember him as a nice quiet guy. hope you are well.

Svar på tråden Engelska bruda?