• tree

Engelska bruda?

Are there any other english brides to be out there planning their wedding to swedish men?

I'd love to hear from you!

Where are you living and what is the magical date?

Stockholm, 18th August 07 for us!

• Svar på tråden Engelska bruda?
  • tree

i understand completely! my parents paid for my dress and didnät give a budget either... but as you say, it's what you think is justifiable! good luck with the dress hunting!

if u r free, Nattson and i will meet tomorrow at 5.30 for McD and then go to Gondolen and meet 2 other brides for drinks... if you want to join us let us know!

• 4:e Maj

I'd love to meet with you both! It's just that I'm staying with a friend I havn't seen for a while and I don't think she would be v happy if I said that I was off to meet you guys. She has no current plans to get married so I must not talk too much wedding with her Perhaps some other time (I will be back early next year to collect the dress I haven't found yet...). I'd love to meet up in London if anyone is planning a trip soon.

• tree

nattson

so, i'll meet you this evening at 17:30 at the entrance to the McDonalds underneath Gondolen. i'll be holding a wedding magazine. there are new ones in the shops now! i won't be at my computer this afternoon but i'll try to check it before i leave at 16:45...

c u!

• Nattson

Hi!

Terri I´ll be there! :)If you want to have my mobile no incase the tube is late or something comes up. Pls mail me: n_vosinek@yahoo.se

• tree

nattson
    det var trevligt att träffas! skönt att snacka engelsk med an annan engelskman också! jag hoppas att vi ses igen snart! tack tack

• Nattson

Tack själv Terri! Det var verkligen jätte trevligt och kul att prata mycket engelska :)

• Nattson

Have a nice weekend all of you!!!

Terri, hope the cooking´s going well!

• tree

hej tjejer! hur går det?

jag är bara här för 20 minuter och så maste jag gå... tänkte bara att säga hej!

Svar på tråden Engelska bruda?