• tree

Engelska bruda?

Are there any other english brides to be out there planning their wedding to swedish men?

I'd love to hear from you!

Where are you living and what is the magical date?

Stockholm, 18th August 07 for us!

• Svar på tråden Engelska bruda?
  • Nattson

Terri, nice text!! The first line is so beautiful! :)

Re thursday, something quick. Will Mcdonalds do?

• tree

clean and simple i like!

that's funny that we have selected the same text!i found it online and thought it was lovely!

Two lives, two hearts joined together in friendship united forever in love.

• tree

Nattson
    i guess thats quick and simple... and directly under our destination! apparently they have a new type of chicken meal which is worth trying out! lets meet there then, 17:30 at the entrance holding a wedding magazine?

• NuÄrDetDags

By the way, chicken meal... Today I will try the "Julmust-chicken" posted in the christmas thread:
    4 kycklingfiléer, ca 500 g
    smör
    2 dl minifraiche
    2 dl julmust
    1 hönsbuljongtärning
    1 tsk malen ingefära
    1 tsk rosmarin
    1 msk kinesisk soja

Bryn kycklingen i smör på båda sidor. Blanda minifraiche, julmust, buljongtärning, ingefära, rosmarin och soja i en traktörpanna. Lägg i kycklingen och låt koka ca 10 min. Garnera ev med färsk rosmarin. Servera med potatis och frästa grönsaker.

It sounds a bit strange but I bet it's very tasty. :D

• tree

you have to tell us if it was good!

• future mrs B

Julmust-chicken" ??? hmmm na not for me...
    I'm working tonight, and tomorrow I am going to like at christmas decorations,watch arsenal play and then..... we are picking up my dress!!!!

• NuÄrDetDags

future mrs B: Sometimes you have to take risks. :D Is probably THE new christmas meal!

Arsenal is playing tomorrow? Then I know what a certain h2b is going to be up to...

• future mrs B

no julmust is for drinking nothing else, but that is my oppinion...

yeah playing against spurs..

• tree

future mrs B
    have a great time collecting your dress... i was on cloud 9 when i picked mine up... i walked out with the hugest grin on my face! enjoy it!

• future mrs B

oh i will, cant wait!!!! one of my friends are coming over in the evening-should i show her or keep it a secret?

Svar på tråden Engelska bruda?