• tree

Engelska bruda?

Are there any other english brides to be out there planning their wedding to swedish men?

I'd love to hear from you!

Where are you living and what is the magical date?

Stockholm, 18th August 07 for us!

• Svar på tråden Engelska bruda?
  • NuÄrDetDags

Oh, it is not fair!! At the moment my h2b is tantruming because here is nowhere to go and you girls meet up in Stockholm!!

• tree

we should plan a wekeend meet in he new year perhpas and to an irish pub with our men too... i know one that does a good sunday roast!

• NuÄrDetDags

Na, he is homesick, happens once in a while and I know how it is... Will keep him busy 'til we can go to the (only) local restaurant and have a couple of beers. He won't get them in pint glasses but I think he will be ok.

• NuÄrDetDags

terri, we would definitely come. Don't mind jumping on Säfflebussen or a train (yes, that's another thing: we both don't have driving licences - banned for different reasons....).

• future mrs B

getting jelaous!!! anyone in england who wants to meet up????

• tree

we should set up a date in teh new year when there are more of us online!

i donät drive either.. never learnt though!... waiting for my practise lisence to turn up now though!

• NuÄrDetDags

future mrs B: We are in Sweden and can still not make it! :) And we will probably not be in London before April. :-/

terri: I would say, we just pick a date - like 10th February - you will never find a date that fits everyone and that way everyone can arrange it - or not.

• NuÄrDetDags

Don't even know what day 10th February is... It was just an example.

• future mrs B

we are going to sweden in march, last weekend in march. so if anyone wants to come down and celebrate my birthday with us please do!!! I know its far for some of you but it would have been great..

Svar på tråden Engelska bruda?