• tree

Engelska bruda?

Are there any other english brides to be out there planning their wedding to swedish men?

I'd love to hear from you!

Where are you living and what is the magical date?

Stockholm, 18th August 07 for us!

• Svar på tråden Engelska bruda?
  • 4:e Maj

There were too many DIY projects on the house unfortunately so it's a no. We want to be able to go there and relax without having to do work when on holiday. Needless to say that none of us are that good at DIY. The area was lovely though with lots of forest and streams so we'll keep looking. Thanks for your input on my wedding dress hunting link.

• Nattson

Terri, yes still on for thursday!! Get well untill then!! :)

A question for you all: When you want to try dresses on in England. Du you have to book a appointment, or can you just walk in?

• Hanban

HI Nattson
    I live in Leeds in the UK and most bridal shops you need to have made an appointment, some can be quite snootie if you dont! Some let you browse, but you cant try on if you havent made a time with them. Hope that helps!

• tree

4:e Maj
    thats a shame... good luck with the rest of the hunting.

nattson
    super!

are you all hard at work today? or just pretending?!

• NuÄrDetDags

I wouldn't call it pretending, am doing loads of important things - though not mainly work related (eg looking for christmas presents ).

And shouldn't you, terri, be in bed rather than in front of your computer? ;)

• tree

i am actually mostly feeling better now, i'm just really snotty so am at home because it's too unpleasant to be around patients or the guy i usually share an office with! i've been getting a few good things done too but not what i planned... i left my work stuff in the car yesterday and m2b has it of course... so i've had to improvise a bit! oh well...

• NuÄrDetDags

I think I will also have a snotty one at home in a couple of days... My h2b is complaining it is cold but I have put the heating on more than 25 C so it is everything but cold in here!

I think he just doesn't want to go to the baptism we are invited to on Saturday. Which reminds me I promised to bring him a cup of tea...

• tree

i will go and collect a package from the post office now... presents i ordered for family. i tried to pick it up this morning after i got the note and they said, nope, it won't be in till after 2! cheeky buggers!

• tree

NuÄrDetDags
    if there anything a swedish m2b or w2b needs to know, it's how to make a good cuppa tea! hehe!

• NuÄrDetDags

:D Yes, I have got some instructions (honestly, I don't taste a difference but that might just be Swedish me ).

Good luck at the post office!

Svar på tråden Engelska bruda?